The Official Dance Pack for Bushdancing in schools.
The ‘must have’ ONE complete product for teaching and conducting Bushdancing in primary and high schools for over 40 years.
The Bushwackers released The Dance Album in 1981 giving rise to a generation of Australian school kids who learned to dance in playgrounds and school halls.
Now Bushdancing is being learned by the next generation of Aussie children.
The ‘Heel and Toe Polka’, ‘The Waves of Bondi’ and ‘Strip The Willow’ is ringing out to the music of the Bushwackers in Aussie schools across the country.
• Bushdancing in schools creates a great connection between people of all ages.
• Bushdancing in schools is a fun, healthy, energetic and positive way to get exercise.
• Bushdancing in schools is ideal for teaching listening skills, following instructions, working in a team.
• You can’t Bushdance and be on your device.
The re-recorded Official Bushwackers Dance Album For Schools is the ONE complete package with everything needed to teach this uniquely Australian form of dance.
THE accompanying book contains all the dance calls, the instructions, and the music for all the popular Bushdances.
• Quick to teach, easy to learn instructions for Early Primary to High School.
• Steps are natural and simple to learn. You don’t need to be an expert or experienced dancer.
• The dance moves are the same for boys and girls.
• With 40 years of Bushdancing success in schools, everywhere from Humpty Doo to Hobart, the Official Dance Album is the one product for your school.
The Bushwackers Official Dance Album Pack
The chances are your school has a well-worn copy of our Bush Dance cassette tape. The Offical Dance Album is the re-released of the original.