Led by Lagerphone expert Dobe Newton, this album is a ‘get-onto-the-floor’ explosion of rhythm and celtic inspired tunes and includes:
- All the dance tunes with the exciting and energetic sound of the seven piece The Bushwackers.
- Two Bonus songs: ‘I Am Australian’ co written by Dobe Newton and ‘The Night Of The Bush Dance’ written by Roger Corbett.
- Plus three extra Bonus Dance tracks with dance calls and spoken instructions.
- Contains all the dance tracks.
- Dance calls, simple easy steps that can be followed by anyone.
- Clear spoken instructions for every dance.
Buying the Dance Album for your School? click here
The all new illustrated Dance Book is a companion to the Dance Album and includes:
- The description of each dance.
- The formation for each dance.
- Easy to follow detailed dance steps.
- Dance steps for all the Bonus dances.
- Re-coloured illustrations from the original 1981 Dance Book.
- Available wiro-bound or PDF download.Please note: the book does not include the sheet music.