The Bushwackers Dance Album is the ONE complete product for teaching Bushdancing in schools for over 40 years.
Some great reasons to teach Bushdancing
– Easy to teach from ages K-6 & 7-12
– Following the instructions to start dancing at the first beat
– Bushdancing promotes healthy activity in a positive and fun way
– An ideal non-competitive way of exercising
– Non-threatening social interaction between girls and boys
– No previous dance skills are required
– No possibility of using phones/devices while bushdancing
– It’s a fun activity that has been practised in schools around Australia for 40 years.
The teaching pack includes:
Music for 9 popular dances PLUS 3 bonus dance tracks
Music for each dance with spoken dance calls and simple easy to follow instructions.
32 page illustrated dance book with clear teaching instructions for each dance step